1. I have music playing in my head. All. The. Time. My life has an amazing soundtrack. And sometimes I have been known to break out in dance to the tracks in my head. And by sometimes, I mean all the time.
2. Sometimes I add items to my to-do list just so I can cross them off. It’s just so satisfying to cross things off and I wouldn’t want to deprive myself of that satisfaction, even if the laundry is over half folded.
3. I talk to my dog all day long when I’m home alone with her. If someone had my house bugged, they would assume there was a person named Maggie living in our house and that she cared deeply about what I was watching on tv.
4. I am embarrassingly excited for the return of One Tree Hill. Yes I’m too old to be watching shows like that. I don’t care. I’m actually considering rewatching the series on dvd. My husband will kill me. If I disappear from here, please send a search crew to my house.
5. Sometimes I drive with the music turned way up and sing along, very animatedly. I have little doubt that I have been that person that people watch and laugh at on the road. I’m ok with it. Jamming out in the car is one of life’s little pleasures and I will not be stifled.